Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bullying Quotes for Kids: Not Caring What People Think Quotes



Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
- John F. Kennedy
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland

To go against the dominant thinking of your friends,
of most of the people you see every day,
is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.
- Theodore H. White

To thine own self be true.
- William Shakespeare

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
- The Buddha

It is our choices ... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets)
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
- William James

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I say NO to the demands of the world.
I say YES to the longings of my own heart.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Most of the shadows of life are caused by standing in our own sunshine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No one can give you better advice than yourself.
- Cicero

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
- Mark Twain

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Mark Twain

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
- Lao Tzu

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- George Burns

I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am.
- Jonathan Davis

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
- Isaac Asimov

The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.
Neither need you do anything but be yourself.
- Lao Tzu

Live and let live.
- Anonymous

Not Caring What People Think Quotes

Allow the world to live as it chooses, and allow yourself to live as you choose.
- Richard Bach

Trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.
- George Bernard Shaw

He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.
- Louisa May Alcott

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself.
- Leonardo da Vinci

One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.
- Michelle Obama

If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
- Zig Ziglar

Quotes about Not Caring What Others Think

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
- Oprah Winfrey

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities!
Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Norman Vincent Peale

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself,
and know that everything in life has purpose.
There are no mistakes, no coincidences,
all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
- Brian Tracy

Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.
Continue to learn.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is.
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.
- Rick Warren

Quotes on Not Caring What People Think

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- Mark Twain

Value your own opinion more, and others' opinions less.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway.
You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple.
It's all down to you, mate.
- John Lennon

Everyone believes that their beliefs are the right ones - that is why they are called beliefs.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

You have to believe in yourself.
- Sun Tzu

Choose the World You See, and See the World You Choose.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

We see Life through the fun-house mirrors of our point-of-view.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Apathy, indifference, not caring... It may sound insensitive for me to say, "I don't care," but ask first to what I am indifferent. I choose to be caring, compassionate and kind toward all people, and I also choose to be indifferent to gossip, petty complaints, and idle chatter. About those, I just don't care. - - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Honor tradition AND question tradition.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Having a personal opinion is great. Believing that one's personal opinion is absolute truth leads to most of the world's troubles.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Forgiveness is the cleansing fire that burns away old regrets and resentments.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie


I have no need to conform to the stereotypes others have defined for me.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Today is my day to laugh at life.
Laugh loud - laugh often.
Laugh at what's funny - laugh at what's sad.
Laugh at me - laugh at you - laugh at life.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

I do not need anyone's permission to be my true self.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Quotes about People Not Caring

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
- Elie Wiesel

Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all -- the apathy of human beings.
- Helen Keller

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Mother Teresa

By not caring too much about what people think, I'm able to think for myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed.
- Albert Ellis

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- Winston Churchill

People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
- George Carlin

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
- Oscar Wilde


www.getoutthebox.org
fan us: www.facebook.com/dailyinspirationandmotivation
Sub us: http://www.youtube.com/getoutthebox1
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/naeemcallaway

By The Bully Blog with 11 comments

11 comments:

Live, Laugh, and Learn, But don't Hate, Bully and Kill. Be Humiliated, Picked on and Bullied But don't Turn in to a Bully To Cover the pain, after all it may look mean but you are tthe center of attention
-Brianna McMillian-
age 12
Bullied by Class mates and Happy about it

dear, brianna i'm 11 years old and my name is emily. thank you this whole thing really inspried me

wow, this site is great! im definatley using these quotes for my project! and thanks, brianna, im also 12.

When I was younger, I was relentlessly bullied by kids on my bus. It hadn't happened for years until today again and it brought with it a flood of emotions and feelings that I just hate to relive. I could remember everything rude and inconsiderate anyone and everyone has ever said to me and I'd like to let you know that reading, even just a few of these, helped me to relax and be at ease. Thank you.

NICE BLOG! Please support SaveASoulSaveTheWorld.com with the fight against bullying! LET'S REDUCE THE STATISTICS TOGETHER!

-Alexandria Rose

Great quotes, I love it!!!!!!
I am going to use it for my ANTI BULLYING project.
If a bully comes across this he/she will feel so bad, that they will make a vow to never bully anybody again.

Bullying is only done by people who feel bad about themelves and want to show it on others for they're not brave enough to think they are special.

Hey, Muqaddasa?
Where did you get that, or did you write it? Because it's amazing. I love this website. It makes me feel better.
The thing I was talking about earlier-"Bullying is done by people who feel bad about themselves and want to show it on others for they're not brave enough to think they are special."

As technologies increasing rapidly so bullying does. And as a mom of two boys, more often than not I always received a report that my child was bullied from peers and they usually went home crying. And it does break my heart seeing your children in pain. But all I can do as a parent is to encourage and shows my love for them. Good thing I've searched a safety Application through the Android App Store that is useful in preventing and protecting children away from home. I have tested the app and it works great! Check it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skz.skz&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsInNrei5za3oiXQ.

You have to stop caring what people think. Yes, I am talking to you. How do

I know that this specific advice is critical for you? Simple. It is critical for everyone.

The entire world spends way too much time worrying about what everyone thinks about them. Right now, pause and take a moment to consider what you are missing out in your life because you are so worried about what other people might think.

Do you let other people control your actions, thoughts, and your life?

Please leave your comments or questions in the box below. I read each one and personally respond as quickly as I can. Stop caring about what others think. Enjoy your life your way!! How many things would you have liked to have done in your life but hesitated because you worried about what other people think? If you are anything like me, it is a lot. I do not even want to think about the opportunities that were blown in my life, or the moments that I did not fully embrace because I was too concerned with other people’s opinions. Do you have anxiety worrying about what people think? Is this normal?

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives